Emma Kate Co. 2022 Daily Planner - Ballet Slipper
Your next chapter is waiting...
These planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
The Daily Planner is a perfect desk companion or precious keepsake for a significant year. Featuring a whole page per day, you'll never run out of room with this beauty. Divide the page however you like - half, quarters, time slots - or let your wild mind run free and jot down notes and to-dos wherever suits you.
This planner also makes a divine keepsake; use each daily page to document your day, with tickets, photos, brochures, illustrations and words. One of our favourite planner stories to date was a lovely lady who used her Daily Planner to capture her year working abroad... she filled her pages in a bullet-journal + scrapbook style to capture her life in Japan, and had the most beautiful keepsake at the end of her time there.
Used this planner before? There's been a little change! Our daily planner is now made with 100gsm FSC certified off-white paper - previously 120gsm - making her a little lighter [around 90g less] and a little thinner [35mm, compared to 45mm]. While we recommend she lives on your desk, we've had many of you share that your daily planner travels with you, and you'd like a little load taken off your handbag [more room for snacks, yay!]
- Daily spreads, beginning from Monday December 27 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [1 full page per day]
- 1 additional dot grid page at the beginning of each week, for planning [so 8 pages per 7-day week]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 21 additional dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe latte-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘2022’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 35mm thick
- Weighs approximately 840grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 100gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Designed by Emma Kate Co. in Melbourne, Victoria.
Please note this product does not qualify for free shipping and will be charged at the 'Heavy/Large Item' rate.
We Also Recommend
Emma Kate Co. Planner Accessories - Pen Loop Midnight "You Are More Than Enough"
Emma Kate Co. Planner Accessories - Pen Loop Anglaise "Stay Close To People Who Feel Like Sunshine"