Emma Kate Co. 2022 Weekly Planner - Cocoa
Your next chapter is waiting...
These planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 6 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- Signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe latte-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘2022’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Designed by Emma Kate Co. in Melbourne, Victoria.
Please note this product does not qualify for free shipping and will be charged at the 'Heavy/Large Item' rate.