Emma Kate Co 2024 Grande A4 Planner - Weekly | Vertical Layout - Limoncello
Inspired by Italy, designed in Melbourne, Emma Kate Co planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 4 December 2023, through to Sunday 5 January 2025
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitude's [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Monthly spreads for January 2024 to December 2024, and an additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2025 to June 2025
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journaling
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- Almost A4 size; made to our custom specifications to accommodate Emma Kate co's signature layouts.
- 215mm wide x 265mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 770grams - take her with you, or keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Please note this product does not qualify for free shipping and will be charged at the 'Heavy/Large Item' rate.