Oli & Carol - Mery the Cherry Teether
For a fun and playful, natural teether choose Mery the Cherry. This chewable toy encourages sensory play whilst soothing your little one’s sore gums. Made from natural rubber, hand painted with food-grade dyes, and designed without holes, it is non-toxic, hygienic and safe to chew. This teething toy can be played with in the bath or used alongside Oli & Carol's other fruit teethers to teach your little one about the benefits of a healthy diet.
- No need to sterilise, just wash with soapy water and leave out of direct sunlight
- Highly hygienic & mould-free thanks to our 'no holes' designs
- PVC, BPA, phthalates & nitrosamines free
- Certified by Bureau Veritas
Measures 2.2 × 13.5 × 6.9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.